Error while linking MongoC Driver with Power API's Hardware Sensory

I am trying to run Power API which has dependency of MongoC Driver. First, I was getting error in mongodb_initialize function which wad due to older version of mongoc driver.

Now, I have complied and installed lastest version of mongoc driver but it is giving undefined references while linking libmongoc

[ 5%] Linking C executable hwpc-sensor
//usr/local/lib/libmongoc-1.0.so: undefined reference to bson_isspace' //usr/local/lib/libmongoc-1.0.so: undefined reference to bson_steal’
//usr/local/lib/libmongoc-1.0.so: undefined reference to bson_as_relaxed_extended_json' //usr/local/lib/libmongoc-1.0.so: undefined reference to bson_reserve_buffer’
//usr/local/lib/libmongoc-1.0.so: undefined reference to bson_reader_reset' //usr/local/lib/libmongoc-1.0.so: undefined reference to bson_validate_with_error’
//usr/local/lib/libmongoc-1.0.so: undefined reference to `bson_strcasecmp’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/hwpc-sensor.dir/build.make:484: recipe for target ‘hwpc-sensor’ failed
make[2]: *** [hwpc-sensor] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/hwpc-sensor.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/hwpc-sensor.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:83: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Please let me know if there is a version conflict or any other issue?

@Sohaib_Ayub It isn’t clear why the linking fails. Can you provide the complete command you used to configure, then to build, then to install, along with all associated output (as described here)?