'desiredState.FullVersion' is not a member of 'currentState.VersionsOnDisk'

Dear all :

Thanks for letting me join to this BIG community.

I hope you can support me , maybe any of you have suffered this issue :slight_smile:

[2020/12/19 10:21:09.736] [.error] [cm/director/director.go:planAndExecute:539] <rbalvkapam.bas.roche.com-27017_8> [10:21:09.736] Plan execution failed on step Download as part of move Download : <rbalvkapam.bas.roche.com-27017_8> [10:21:09.736] Postcondition failed for step Download because
[‘desiredState.FullVersion’ is not a member of ‘currentState.VersionsOnDisk’ (‘desiredState.FullVersion’={“trueName”:“4.4.0-ent”,“gitVersion”:“563487e100c4215e2dce98d0af2a6a5a2d67c5cf”,“modules”:[“enterprise”],“major”:4,“minor”:4,“patch”:0}, ‘currentState.VersionsOnDisk’=)]. Outcome=3

I’m using the official tgz but always said the same issue

Does any of you suffered this issue ?

I have RHEL 7.8 and i’m trying to install mongodb-linux-x86_64-enterprise-rhel70-4.4.2.tgz

Thanks in advance !!!

2 Likes

have you got any solution of this

Hey @Md_Azaz_Ahamad1,

May I ask if you are facing any specific issues similar to this one?

If yes also share the additional details such as MongoDB version and deployment configuration. Also, are you utilizing Docker, a VM, or a similar solution to host your MongoDB server?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Kushagra

Hello iam facing similiar issue with Ops Manager deployment configuration.
the agent says they need enterprise-6.0.12 version which i already have on /opt/mongodb/mms/mongodb-releases

but the agent didn’t recognize the version and shows as below

'currentState.VersionsOnDisk'=[])]

hopefully there was an solution

directory permission mongodb-mms:mongodb-mms

As an Enterprise Advanced customer your first stop should be https://support.mongodb.com to create a support ticket. They are the best equipped to assist with Enterprise issues.

• Is the Ops Manager running in Local Mode ?
  • Do you have the correct OS version of the MongoDB Enterprise archive ?
  • Are all the MongoDB Enterprise Dependencies installed on the hosts where you are deploying ?