Delhi-NCR MUG: MongoDB Delhi NCR March Meetup

Delhi-NCR MongoDB User Group is hosting a meetup on 4th March 2023 @ MongoDB Office, Gurugram for MongoDB Community in the region.

RSVP to join the Waitlist: Please click on the “ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you RSVPed.

:scroll: Join us for some amazing tech sessions, networking, and fun. Meet other MongoDB Developers, Enthusiasts, Customers, and Experts to get all the required knowledge and ideas you need to build your giant idea.

• :speaker: There will be exciting and engaging tech sessions!
  • :trophy: We will also be hosting a fun technical contest with some “exciting swag to win”!
  • :people_hugging: The event will close with some time for questions, networking, and an awesome lunch :pizza:

Talks & Agenda

Time Topic
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Meet and Greet
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM What’s new with MongoDB & Backend with MongoDB Atlas
1:00 PM - 1:15 PM Quarantine Malware At Scale Using MongoDB GridFS
1:15 PM - 1:30 PM Break - Breather
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM Practical Implementation of GraphQL with MongoDB
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Pizzas, Games and Swag to Win

RSVP to join the Waitlist: Please click on the “ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you’ve RSVPed.

:timer_clock: Stay tuned for more updates! In the meantime make sure you join the Delhi-NCR Group to introduce yourself and stay abreast with future meetups and discussions.

Where

Event Type: In-Person
:world_map: Location: 8th Floor, MongoDB Office, Gurugram .
:pushpin: Floor 8th, Building - 10C, DLF Cyber City, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122001

Please Note: We have limited seats available for the event. RSVP on the event page to express your interest and enter the waitlist. We will contact you to collect more information and confirm your attendance.

Where?

Event Type: In-Person

Speakers

Gaurav Gogia

Security Research Engineer @ Privado

Megha Arora

Developer Advocate @ MongoDB

Stanimira Vlaeva

Developer Advocate @ MongoDB

Hosts

Priyanka Taneja

Lead - MUG Delhi NCR | Software Engineer @ SAP Labs

Sanchit Khurana

Lead - MUG Delhi NCR

Shrey Batra

Lead - MUG Delhi NCR | Founder @CosmoCloud | Sr. SWE @ LinkedIn

13 Likes

Wow Excited for the event . Last Mongo DB Event at Linkedin was just Amazing . Looking forward for again wonderful Experience!!

4 Likes

Looking forward to have you again! Do share the linkedin post with your network!

3 Likes

Thank you sir , Sure Sir

1 Like

This time learning grid and graphql impl will be great

4 Likes

How can I withdraw my RSVP?

1 Like

Hey Neeraj,
You can click on the top right green RSVP button, right below the event title, to withdraw the same :slight_smile:

@Harshit @Priyanka_Taneja I want to join this event ,How can i join .

Hey @Chirag_kumar1 - Unfortunately, we are already booked out and have limited space! Very Sorry!:frowning:
Please join the group to stay informed about our upcoming meetups. https://www.mongodb.com/community/forums/delhi-mug

No worry ,Happy to join the group see u guys in upcomming events.Let me know if anyone not comming the last time i will surely replace ,Haha .Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Harshit

event is tomorrow onwards but still did not received any entry ticket yet on mail, after filling up the quick google form :slight_smile:

Hey @Mohammad_Farhan and Everyone!
We rolled out the confirmations last night. In case you didn’t get an email from me, that means we unfortunately were not able to accommodate you. We tried our level best, but due to limited space, it is not possible to accommodate everyone. Very Sorry!

We plan to bring a much bigger spaced event next time so that we can accommodate everyone!

1 Like

ok😢

it was about to be my first technical event, but will try next time!

1 Like

I RSVP’d this event almost 10-12 days ago, and when multiple slots were available, also filled the google form. How is it possible that I didn’t get an confirmation mail. Can you please check if its not a mistake?

1 Like

Hey @Ashutosh_Dubey1,
Unfortunately, we have a pretty small space that can accommodate only 60-70 attendees. Instead of only looking at the time of registration, we also looked at the relevance of the talks with MongoDB experience everyone shared in the confirmation form as well to be fair to those who found out about the event a little later.

We are still reaching out to the people on the list if someone is backing out or is not able to make it.

The User Group Leaders are planning these events on a regular basis and there would be for sure more such events regularly happening. We plan to keep this group of people who missed out this time in the preference to make sure we are able to accommodate everyone over the course of events! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Harshit,
Thanks for organizing such a community event. I have registered for the same but unfortunately I couldn’t join the event today. Please replace someone else who are eagerly waiting for the event.
Hope I will get opportunity in future.

1 Like