We are pleased to announce version 100.7.1 of the MongoDB Database Tools.
This release fixes a few bugs and adds downloads for macOS 11 on ARM
as well as RedHat Enterprise Linux 9 (x86 and ARM) and Amazon Linux
2023 (x86 and ARM).
Downloads were compiled with Go 1.19.9.
The Database Tools are available on the MongoDB Download Center.
Installation instructions and documentation can be found on docs.mongodb.com/database-tools.
Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community Forum.
Please make sure to tag forum posts with
Bugs and feature requests can be reported in the Database Tools Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
- [TOOLS-2598] - Tools improperly parse multi-certs inside client certificate file
- [TOOLS-3203] - mongodump fails because it can’t query system.sharding_ddl_coordinators collection
- [TOOLS-3273] - Validation added in 100.7.0 prevents Atlas proxy from running "mongodump"
- [TOOLS-3279] - Test suite segfaults in some failure cases
- [TOOLS-2722] - Add MacOS 11.0 ARM to Tools
- [TOOLS-3052] - Add Amazon Linux 2023 ARM to Tools
- [TOOLS-3054] - Add RHEL9 ARM to Tools
- [TOOLS-3062] - Add Amazon Linux 2023 to Tools
- [TOOLS-3276] - Skip columnstore indexes tests in mongodump and mongorestore if error is NotImplemented