We are pleased to announce version 100.3.0 of the MongoDB Database Tools.
This release includes support for PKCS8-encrypted client private keys, support for providing secrets in a config file instead of on the command line, and a few small bug fixes.
The Database Tools are available on the MongoDB Download Center.
Installation instructions and documentation can be found on docs.mongodb.com/database-tools.
Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community Forum.
Please make sure to tag forum posts with
Bugs and feature requests can be reported in the Database Tools Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
- [TOOLS-2795] - Tools failing to build on SUSE15-sp2
- [TOOLS-2800] - RPM creation failing on amazon linux 1
- [TOOLS-2790] - Release Database Tools 100.3.0
- [TOOLS-2771] - SSL connection problems mongodump
- [TOOLS-2751] - Deferred query EstimatedDocumentCount helper incorrect with filter
- [TOOLS-2760] - rpm package should not obsolete itself
- [TOOLS-2775] - --local does not work with multi-file get or get_regex
- [TOOLS-2779] - Add --config option for password values