Database Error :MongooseServerSelectionError: Server selection timed out after 30000 ms

Hi Guys,

I am facing today timed-out 30000ms error today on my production attached some screenshots there kindly give a solution.

Thank You

1 Like

Hi @NIKHIL_27, welcome to the community. :wave:
Can you help me by providing the following details:

1. Is it the first time you are running this application in the above environment? If not, did you make any config changes to since the last deployment?
  2. Have you added the IP address of your application server to the IP Access List? Since Atlas by default comes with preconfigured secure settings and therefore restricts access to your database deployment from any IP other than the ones mentioned in your IP Access List.
    Checkout Configure IP Access List Entries to learn more.

If you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
MongoDB

Hi @SourabhBagrecha

1.No it’s not 1st time I am running this application in the environment of this server I created it a year ago and it was running well I am facing these issues since yesterday I haven’t make any config changes yesterday
2. Previously my IP address was 127.0. 0.1

Hi @NIKHIL_27, thanks for reverting quickly.

This is your localhost’s(your own machine’s) IP address. You need to add your server’s IP address where you are deploying your application.

If you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
MongoDB

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.