Congrats to Community Day 2021 Trivia Challenge Winners!

:tada: Congrats to all of our Community Day 2021 Trivia Winners:

I hope I didn’t miss anyone in the round up (please send me a DM if I did!).

I appreciate the time you took to create some great answers and hope you enjoyed tracking down some of the trickier challenges.

I’ll be following up with Atlas promo codes for each accepted trivia solution later this week. Thank you for your patience while I get those organised!

Regards,
Stennie

7 Likes

Hi Stennie, we appreciate the rewards.

Did anyone receive their Atlas promo codes already? Will they be sent to our main MongoDB account email?

Hi @Christian_Wagner,

Apologies for the continuing delay – I’m still waiting on those to be issued. I will follow up with each of you via direct message in the forum as soon as your codes are available.

Regards,
Stennie

2 Likes

Well its been 3 weeks already and I have not received a DM yet. Any updates or ETA?

Hi @Christian_Wagner,

Sorry again for the continued delay! Some of the required approvers for our internal process have been unexpectedly unavailable so this request has been moving much much slower than expected.

I’ve escalated internally and hope to have a more tangible update this week.

Thanks,
Stennie

3 Likes

G’day Trivia Challenge Winners! Thanks so much for your patience – Atlas promo codes have been allocated and I’ll be DM’ing everyone within the next 24 hours.

Thanks,
Stennie

G’day folks,

Please check your direct messages on the forum – your individual Atlas promo codes have been shared :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Stennie

2 Likes