Compass delayed results

I,m facing a similar issue. My Collection was working fine. Out of nowhere, it started taking 2-3 minutes(on compass) to load. I tried clearing the collection. Also, similar data, with similar code is working fine(7sec)on another mongo account.

This is in reference to the post : Error in collectioons “Data Explorer operation for request ID’s [] timed out after 45 secs Check your query and try again.” - #6 by Jason_Tran

Hi @SiRa_N_A - Welcome to the community.

I,m facing a similar issue.

Can you advise further information regarding this? I.e. is it the exact same error? Or are you just getting delayed results via Compass.

Additionally, can you provide the following information:

1. What Atlas cluster tier you’re experience this on
  2. MongoDB version in use
  3. Clarification if the exact same query used to work as per normal regarding the statement:

Out of nowhere, it started taking 2-3 minutes(on compass) to load

1. Clarification on whether this is the exact same data with the exact same code on a different account or just “similar” regarding:

Also, similar data, with similar code is working fine(7sec)on another mongo account.

Regards,
Jason

Hello, I got “Data Explorer operation for request ID’s [63bb847474631a4965b6a7e7] timed out after 45 secs Check your query and try again.”. I used Atlas, Cluster0

VERSION

REGION

AWS Oregon (us-west-2)

CLUSTER TIER

M0 Sandbox (General)

I run a React app which is connected to MongoDB Atlas, I found it took 4 ~5 minutes to render the homepage. When I checked my DB collection in cluster 0, it “returned Data Explorer operation for request ID’s [63bb847474631a4965b6a7e7] timed out after 45 secs Check your query and try again.”. I am not sure if it is Atlas’s problem because it is free and shared. Could you please take a look and give some suggestions.

Thank you!

did you find the solution