Community Day Trivia #1: What is the best podcast to hear discussions and interviews from the MongoDB developer community?

We’ll be posting trivia challenges throughout the Community Day event!

The best answer for each challenge will be marked as a solution and earn the poster a promo code for $100 of Atlas credits and a Community Day 2021 Trivia Winner forum badge that can also be used as a title on the forums.

A great answer will include some information such as a link to more information or a tip on how you figured out the solution.

You can help us decide the best answer to a trivia challenge by liking great responses! To give everyone a chance at earning Atlas credits, we will use “have you already had a trivia solution accepted” to break ties in favour of those who haven’t had a solution yet.

What is the best podcast to hear discussions and interviews from the MongoDB developer community?

1 Like

THE MONGODB PODCAST :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there can be only one answer
The MongoDB Podcast
Brought to us by Mike and Nic

2 Likes

Well its certainly the The MongoDB Podcast

The MongoDB Podcast is available on all major Podcast Networks including Apple Podcasts, and Spotify, among others. Each episode includes discussions, interviews, and content related to software development, databases and all things related to MongoDB.

‘The MongoDB Podcast features guest interviews including developers, startups, and founders with Developer Advocates Nic Raboy and Michael Lynn. Learn a bit about new and emerging technology, how to use the various MongoDB products and best practices, how organizations are using MongoDB, and what lead them to choose MongoDB over other databases.’

2 Likes

Welcome to the MongoDB Community Forums @Christian_Wagner and thanks for the great answer!

I’ll be following up with a $100 Atlas promo code :slight_smile:

Regards,
Stennie

2 Likes

Thanks @Stennie_X, I appreciate it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The community day was great fun :sunglasses: and very informative. Especially good to see the founder of Realm share the history of the mobile database. I’m looking forward to make use of the rewards with Realm Sync as I am just preparing a mobile app for beta testing. This will help run the beta properly on a dedicated MongoDB Atlas cluster for production.

2 Likes

So delighted to see these answers! You can check out all of the episodes at https://mongodb.com/podcast. And if you, or someone you know would like to be a guest on the podcast, please complete this guest nomination form. I’d love to talk with you or a friend about appearing on the podcast.

3 Likes