Commercial use of Sample Mflix dataset for B2B AI solution demo on MongoDB Atlas

I am developing a B2B AI solution that will utilize MongoDB Atlas as its database. I would like to use the Sample Mflix dataset provided in MongoDB Atlas for creating samples, tutorials, and potentially marketing videos to showcase our service.

I understand that MongoDB uses the SSPL, which may impose some restrictions on commercial usage. However, I believe that the sample datasets are provided freely for educational and demonstration purposes.

I would like to clarify the following points:

1. Is it permissible to use the Sample Mflix dataset for commercial purposes, specifically in B2B AI solution demos and marketing content hosted on MongoDB Atlas?
  2. Are there any specific licensing terms or conditions that apply to the sample datasets?
  3. Is it mandatory to disclose the source of the dataset? If so, what is the recommended way to attribute it?

I want to ensure that we use the sample dataset responsibly and comply with all applicable terms and conditions.