CMake issue mongocxx driver on windows

Hey, I have been been attempting to install the mong0-cxx-r3.6.2 driver but ran into an issue during the installation process. Following the given windows installation guide I am stuck on step 4 where I have to configure the driver with the given dependencies. I have already built the mongo-c driver successfully but when I attempt to do the same for c++ I am given the following error:

CMake Error at src/bsoncxx/CMakeLists.txt:98 (find_package):
  By not providing "Findlibbson-1.0.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
  "libbson-1.0", but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "libbson-1.0"
  (requested version 1.13.0) with any of the following names:

libbson-1.0Config.cmake
    libbson-1.0-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "libbson-1.0" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "libbson-1.0_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "libbson-1.0" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
  has been installed.

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "C:/mongo-cxx-driver-r3.6.2/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

I do see a a file, libbson-1.0Config.cmake.in, in C:\mongo-c-driver-1.17.3\src\libbson\build\cmake but is is has the .in extension. I am not to familiar with cmake so any tips would be apprecitated. Thanks!

Based on the fact that you see the file with a .in extension and that it is in a sub-directory of src, it seems that you have simply unpacked the C driver sources without actually building and installing them. You will need to follow the instructions for building and installing the C driver, then you will need to make sure to pass the location of the C driver installation to the C++ driver build (as detailed in the C++ driver installation instructions).