Can't specify "cryptSharedLibPath" when constructing ClientEncryption object

I have a C# application running on .NET 4.8 using the MongoDB driver v2.20.0. I am using the CSFLE feature. I would like to set the cryptSharedLibPath configuration to point to the path of the automatic encryption shared library (mongocrypt.dll). I am able to specify this path when creating the AutomaticEncrypyionOptions object, as described in the “Specify the Location of the Automatic Encryption Shared Library” section of this documentation.. However, I haven’t found a way to define the encryption library path when constructing a ClientEncryption object. When I try to construct the ClientEncrypytion object, it fails because it can’t find the shared encryption library (mongocrypt.dll isn’t in the same directory as MongoDB.Libmongocrypt.dll, because of ASP .NET shadow copying binaries to a temp directory).

Could not find: mongocrypt.dll -- Tried: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\b7a5a506\12f9e2ba\assembly\dl3\1c0dc8f9\00927575_ae94d901\..\..\runtimes\win\native\mongocrypt.dll,C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\b7a5a506\12f9e2ba\assembly\dl3\1c0dc8f9\00927575_ae94d901\.\runtimes\win\native\mongocrypt.dll,C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\b7a5a506\12f9e2ba\assembly\dl3\1c0dc8f9\00927575_ae94d901\mongocrypt.dll'. See server logs for more details. The exception stack trace is:

at MongoDB.Libmongocrypt.LibraryLoader.FindLibrary(IList`1 basePaths, String[] suffixPaths, String library) at MongoDB.Libmongocrypt.LibraryLoader..ctor() at MongoDB.Libmongocrypt.Library.<>c.<.cctor>b__0_65() at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue() at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue() at MongoDB.Libmongocrypt.Library.<>c.<.cctor>b__0_1() at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue() at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue() at MongoDB.Libmongocrypt.CryptClientFactory.Create(CryptOptions options) at MongoDB.Driver.Core.Clusters.CryptClientCreator.CreateCryptClient(CryptClientSettings cryptClientSettings) at MongoDB.Driver.Encryption.ClientEncryption..ctor(ClientEncryptionOptions clientEncryptionOptions) at...

Is there a way to specify cryptSharedLibPath when constructing a ClientEncryption object?