Cannot find Realm module “(…)\realm.node” in nodejs project

I’m trying to create node server using Realm. I have installed Realm like the docs say: npm install realm . The module is visible in node_modules folder and package.json .

I try to import Realm like the docs say too:
const Realm = require("realm");

But this import throws an error (it’s in my language, so translation of the error message might be not word-to-word):

> Error: cannot find module:
>     \\?\D:\GIT\nuxt-test\node_modules\realm\build\Release\realm.node
>         at Object.Module._extensions..node (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:730:18)
>         at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:600:32)
>         at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:539:12)
>         at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:531:3)
>         at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:637:17)
>         at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:22:18)
>         at bindings (D:\GIT\nuxt-test\node_modules\bindings\bindings.js:112:48)
>         at getRealmConstructor (D:\GIT\nuxt-test\node_modules\realm\lib\index.js:37:43)
>         at Object.<anonymous> (D:\GIT\nuxt-test\node_modules\realm\lib\index.js:62:26)
>         at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:701:30)

I’m working on Windows 7 with Node version: 16.4 (upgraded from 10.15.3 trying to solve this).

Could anyone suggest what I should do in this situation? I cannot use Realm.

EDIT: I have noticed that on installation of Realm npm throws some warnings:

realm@10.5.0 requires a peer of react-native@>=0.60 but none is installed.
deprecated-react-native-listview@0.0.6 requires a peer of react@* but none is installed.

which is surprising as I’m not using react-native SDK, but the node one.

I tried to install realm-web package and it seems to function properly (!) even though I run it from node . But I don’t know if this is an acceptable solution as docs say the realm-web package is not intended for node .