Cannot download x509 certificate

Hi,

I’m unable to download x509 certificates through the Atlas Access Management Interface for either a new user or an existing one. A new tab opens with the following error:

{ status: 404,

I tried on 2 different projects with he same result.

Is someone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Same here. Can anyone look into this issue? It would be very much appreciated, as my old cert is invalid now.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this.

Our MongoDB Atlas Engineering team has been made aware of this issue, and is currently working on the fix. Once the fix has been deployed and confirmed working I will update this thread.

As a workaround until this is fixed you can use the Atlas CLI to create new users, create certs for users, etc.

For example, once the Atlas CLI is installed and a connection to Atlas has been made, a certificate can be created using

atlas dbusers certs create --projectId <projectID> --username <username>

For additional info have a look at the atlas dbusers certs create documentation.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

I managed to download the certificate with the help of atlas support.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, good sir, it worked for me as well. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi all,

Our MongoDB Atlas Engineering team has deployed and verified a fix for the creation of certificates using the Atlas UI.

Thanks and regards,
Markus

1 Like

I agree with you. Would anyone be able to investigate this problem? Considering my former certificate is no longer valid. I’d really appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.