Can anyone tell me when this (Query Targeting: Scanned Objects / Returned has gone above 1000) email is send. i know when number of scan document ration is greater than 1000 number of return document then this email is coming. but i want to know when mong

can anyone tell me when this (Query Targeting: Scanned Objects / Returned has gone above 1000) email is send. i know when number of scan document ration is greater than 1000 number of return document then this email is coming. but i want to know when mongdb send email to user. i run this type of query again and again but i cannot get the email why ? when i do work then i got this email . how i know why and when this email come.

Hi @Runjun_kumar,

Welcome to the MongoDB community and thank you for your question! In Atlas, there are configurable alert conditions that may impact how or how often the query targeting alert is triggered. By default, I believe the query targeting alert only gets resent every 1440 minutes (one day) in order to reduce the amount of alert noise that Atlas generates.

This is configurable by the user, however. So, if you want to trigger this alert more frequently, you can modify the alert conditions to resend more frequently.

Thanks!
Frank