AWS Glue Crawler

I’m facing mongoDB community edition connection failed issue with my AWS Glue Crawler, Can Anyone help me in this?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you in Advance!

Hello :wave: @Anuj_Pratap,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community forums :sparkles:

Could you please share some specific details, such as the error message you are seeing, the version of MongoDB you are using, and where it is deployed? Additionally, can you confirm if your AWS Glue connection is successful?

Best,
Kushagra

Hi @Kushagra_Kesav_X
I have MongoDB on my EC2 Instance. MongoDB version: db version v6.0.3. I want to connect that MongoDB with AWS Glue Crawler. AWS EC2 Instance and AWS Glue Crawler both are in same VPC and Subnet.

It showing me as connection failed error.

Hello :wave: @Anuj_Pratap,

It seems like there may be a configuration issue on the AWS end. However, I found a blog that provides an overview of how to utilize the AWS Glue crawler with MongoDB Atlas, (fully-managed cloud database). Please refer to the blog for more details: Introducing MongoDB Atlas Metadata Collection with AWS Glue Crawlers.

Additionally, I suggest opening a similar thread with relevant details at the AWS community (https://repost.aws/), as they have expertise in AWS Glue Crawler and may be able to provide you with a relevant solution.

Please let us know how it goes, and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or feedback.

Best,
Kushagra

Hello @Kushagra_Kesav_X
I’m not using MongoDB Atlas here, I’m using community version, so please guide me accordingly.

Hi we are also having the same problem, did you find a solution?