AuthenticationFailed: SCRAM authentication failed, storedKey mismatch

I have installed the operator MongoDB Enterprise Operator in OpenShift 4.9 and I have deployed the Ops Manager and MongoDB enabling TLS and SCRAM authentication, everything was fine until I realized that the user “mms-automation-agent” rotated password constantly which generated the following error on mongodb instances:

“attr”:{“mechanism”:“SCRAM-SHA-256”,“speculative”:false,“principalName”:“mms-automation-agent”,"authenticationDatabase ":“admin”,“remote”:“10.128.2.122:33044”,“extraInfo”:{},“error”:"AuthenticationFailed: SCRAM authentication failed, storedKey mismatch “}}”}

In Ops Manager the processes were shown with a red square indicating “The primary of this replica set is unavailable”

Is there a way to disable automatic password rotation for “mms-automation-agent”?

Or maybe it is a bug?

MongoDB version is 5.0.1-ent

I have a similar error using MongoDB Docker Container with no authentication enabled. Since yesterday I got:

“attr”:{“mechanism”:“SCRAM-SHA-256”,“speculative”:false,“principalName”:“xxx_user”,“authenticationDatabase”:“admin”,“remote”:“172.20.0.7:43540”,“extraInfo”:{},“error”:“AuthenticationFailed: SCRAM authentication failed, storedKey mismatch”}}