12pm EST | 9am PST | 5pm GMT
MongoDB 4.2 advances the state of the art in modern transactional and analytical data platforms.
It gives you ACID guarantees and sophisticated data processing pipelines at any scale, secured by some of the industry’s most advanced encryption controls. You can run 4.2 anywhere: in your data center, in a hybrid model, and with Atlas, you get the only fully-managed, cloud-native MongoDB service available on AWS, Azure, and GCP.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to what’s new, including:
- ACID Guarantees: distributed, cross-shard transactions, global point-in-time reads, and mutable shard key values
- Query and Analytics: Atlas Data Lake, on-demand materialized views, wildcard indexes, and MongoDB Charts for rich data visualizations
- Resilience and Scale: retryable reads and writes, 10x faster elections, and Zstandard compression
- Enterprise Security: Client-side field level encryption, multiple CAs with zero downtime certificate rotation, and 3x lower auditing overhead
- Run Anywhere: Atlas auto scaling, full- text search service, along with Kubernetes and Apache Kafka integrations
This session includes a live Q&A portion during which you are encouraged to ask questions that will be answered by key members of the engineering and product staff.
If you can’t attend at the scheduled time, be sure to sign up to receive the recording in your inbox.