What's Driving Next-Generation Data Platform Adoption in Financial Services in APAC with Capgemini, AWS, and MongoDB
March 23, 2023
9.30am IST | 12pm SGT | 3pm AEDT | 5pm NZDT
Discussion with Capgemini, AWS, and MongoDB into Forrester's global data platform study
Data is recognized as a core asset to drive customer growth and innovation but the legacy technology that still underpins many organizations is not built to support today’s requirements. Not only is this infrastructure costly and complex, it doesn’t support the diversity of workloads and functions that modern applications require.
To overcome these challenges, organizations are increasingly adopting an integrated data platform that offers a seamless developer experience, runs anywhere, and scales to meet growing business needs. To better understand how such data platforms are being used, MongoDB commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a study questioning global IT decision makers at financial services and fintech organizations.
Join this webinar with Capgemini, AWS, and MongoDB on March 23rd at 12pm SGT to learn:
- The business problems that are triggering financial institutions to rethink their approach to data in APAC
- How data platforms are currently being used in the financial services industry and what is driving their adoption
- The impact of legacy infrastructure and the different modernization approaches organizations can take to overcome their challenges
- Wei You Pan: Principal, Financial Services Industry Solutions at MongoDB
- Richard Caven: Worldwide Banking Specialist, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Kapil Arora: Senior Director at Capgemini
- James Hancock: Senior Field Marketing Manager at MongoDB [Moderator]
We hope you enjoy the webinar, if you would like to download the report, you can do so here.