MongoDB & Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fraud Detection Immersion Day
October 12, 2023
9:00am-11:30am IST | 11:30am-2:00pm SGT | 2:30pm-5:00pm AEDT
Not the right time zone? We are also running this on Sept 19 in the US.
Existing fraud detection systems often grapple with a critical limitation – relying on stale data – which limits the ability to access data in real-time to prevent fraudulent activities before they happen.
Join MongoDB and AWS for a deep dive workshop into Fraud Detection using MongoDB Atlas and Amazon SageMaker Canvas to learn how you can proactively identify and combat fraudulent activities, safeguarding systems and protecting customers.
By leveraging MongoDB Atlas as an operational data store you are able to accommodate high-volume transactional data with exceptional performance and flexibility. Coupled with Amazon SageMaker Canvas, leverage AI/ML solutions effortlessly with a no-code platform that brings the power of advanced analytics for fraud detection to your fingertips.
In the workshop on 12 October, you will learn:
- How to use architect, design, build, and deploy applications with MongoDB Atlas in AWS Marketplace
- How to identify and prevent fraudulent activities or transactions with a modern data architecture
- Data analytics and machine learning techniques to identify patterns and anomalies
- How to monitor transactions in real-time, analyse historical data, and flag any suspicious activity for further investigation
You will hear from:
- Babu Srinivasan: Senior Partner Solutions Architect at MongoDB
- Bharath Suresh: Solutions Architect at AWS