MongoDB Atlas Workshop with AWS
November 17, 2020
2pm - 4.30pm CET
MongoDB and Amazon Web Services (AWS) are offering a free e-workshop on November 17th to help you and your team use MongoDB Atlas, a fully-managed Cloud database to discover the latest innovation that MongoDB on AWS is offering. MongoDB Atlas ensures that when you deploy your clusters in AWS, your databases are run according to operational and security best practices.
You will learn :
- Why MongoDB & AWS are powerful and why our partnership is becoming even more relevant.
- Deploy a MongoDB cluster hosted on AWS in minutes using MongoDB Atlas.
- Scale your cluster vertically, horizontally or globally across AWS regions according to business demand.
- Take advantage of advanced search capabilities, all with no additional infrastructure to manage, using Atlas Search.
- Monitor your cluster, and visualise your data natively using MongoDB charts.
- Intelligently tier data to S3 persisting the same powerful query language using Atlas Data Lake, and while paying only for the queries you run.
Register today to save your seat !