12 pm EST | 9 am PST
The global economy is poised to unlock $100 trillion of economic value over the next decade by capturing the potential of digital transformation. Your organization should be positioned to contend for its share of this unprecedented opportunity — but legacy systems and outdated development processes could be holding you back.
This webinar discusses how a strategic enterprise initiative, legacy modernization, provides the foundation for reorganizing, re-architecting, and re-platforming to reach your digital transformation destination. Join us on August 14th for this webinar where we will learn how organizations have migrated to newer technologies and best practices we’ve mastered along the way.
Some key takeaways from this webinar:
- Accelerate the assessment, prioritization, and redesign of a portfolio of legacy apps
- Quantify the economic value of change and build a roadmap for delivery
- How leaders such as Travelers Insurance, Cisco, and eHarmony have achieved substantial quantified results by modernizing their legacy data estates
- Harness MongoDB design patterns and best practices throughout the application development lifecycle
This session also includes a live Q&A portion during in which you are encouraged to ask questions that will be answered by key members of the engineering and product staff.
Who should attend?
- Line of Business Executives
- Technical Decision Makers
Register to attend and make sure you get the recording if you can't attend.