Reduce DIRT in Your Data Infrastructure Webinar Series (APAC)
May 25, 2022
As companies accelerate their digital transformation, many discover a convoluted data infrastructure that reflects the adoption of new layers of components to “get things done” as well as years of tech debt. That infrastructure complexity slows down the pace of development and requires time and money that should be spent on driving innovation. We think of complexity as a tax on innovation — we call it “DIRT,” a Data and Innovation Recurring Tax.
Join us for the Reduce DIRT in Your Data Infrastructure Webinar Series, where we will walk you through how to leverage MongoDB as your application data platform to tame infrastructure complexity and reduce this tax. Developers become more productive as you remove obstacles to progress, including infrastructure sprawl, rigid data structures, and fragmented developer experiences.
Webinar Series Date & Topics at a glance:
- Language: English
- Time: 2:00 PM, SGT
- Session 1 - March 2, Introduction to MongoDB Atlas recording . Reduce DIRT with a single multi-cloud data platform for your modern applications
- Session 2 - March 30, Reduce DIRT Tip 1: MongoDB Atlas Search . Get full text search for your apps with no ETL needed
- Session 3 - April 27, Reduce DIRT Tip 2: MongoDB Realm . Enable offline mode for mobile apps with sync automation for Atlas
- Session 4 - May 25, Reduce DIRT Tip 3: MongoDB Charts. Build rich real-time visualizations with native JSON support for your apps and reports
- Session 5 - June 22, Reduce DIRT Tip 4: MongoDB Atlas Data Lake. Federate queries to MongoDB & AWS S3 data lake with a single query API
This webinar series will be carried out on a monthly basis, register once to attend all the 5 sessions! Don’t miss your opportunity to learn how to tackle DIRT in a better, streamlined way.