Capitalizing on Connection: An IoT Discussion with AWS, Cloudflight, and MongoDB
October 19, 2021
9am PDT | 11am CDT | 12pm EDT
The benefits of IoT have the recognized potential to unlock an entirely new set of mission critical use cases, and therefore business lines across nearly all industries. A successful IoT implementation not only means the possibility of delivering on a more robust go-to-market and revenue strategy, but also enabling a more complete end-to-end service offering for customers.
But is all of this potential laden with risk? As the volumes of data being collected continue to increase exponentially, so too will the requirements to analyze, act upon, and deliver that data in real-time.
Join us on October 19th at 11am CDT for Capitalizing on Connection: An IoT Discussion with AWS, Cloudflight, and MongoDB where you’ll hear from 3 major technology innovators on:
- How IoT is being shaped by consumer needs and modern technology innovators alike
- How to avoid the increasing complexity, technological debt and cost of data duplication and integration activities
- Why 5G Edge and lower latency processing and inference are drastically altering the market
- Who’s already expanding their go-to-market and revenue strategies by leveraging IoT technologies
We'll be joined by panelists:
- Bala Thekkedath, Head of Product Marketing, AWS Wavelength, Amazon Web Services
- Dr. Stefan Ried, Principal Analyst & Practice Lead, Market Strategy, Cloudflight
- Steve Dalby, Principal, Industry Solutions, Telecommunications, MongoDB
- Gabriela Preiss, Sr. Industry Consultant, MongoDB