12 PM ET | 9 AM PT
Users increasingly demand a far richer experience from web applications – expecting the same level of performance and interactivity they get with native desktop and mobile apps. At the same time, there's pressure on developers to deliver new applications faster and continually roll-out enhancements, while ensuring that the application is highly available and can be scaled appropriately when needed.
These technologies are also used outside of the browser – delivering the best user experience, regardless of whether accessing your application from the desktop, from a mobile app, or even using your voice.
After attending the webinar, you will come away with:
- An overview of Google Cloud Platform
- An understanding of the technologies that comprise the MEAN and MERN stacks and how they’re used in combination.
- How to get started building your own apps using these stacks
- Some of the decisions to make:
- Angular vs Angular2 vs ReactJS
- What should be implemented in the front-end vs the back-end
About the speakers
Developer Advocate, MongoDB
Originally from Indiana, Aydrian is a Developer Advocate for MongoDB in New York City.
Product Marketing Manager, Databases, Google Cloud
Amy is Product Marketing Manager for Databases at Google Cloud.
She has diverse experience in product marketing, marketing strategy and product management from enterprise software companies such as MariaDB, Teradata, SAP, Accenture, Cisco and Intuit. Amy holds a master’s degree in software management from Carnegie Mellon University.