MongoDB Application Data Platform Webinar Series Hong Kong
October 06, 2021
14:00 - 15:00, every two weeks on Wednesday
When we look at a typical application data architecture today, we see a sprawl of complexity because most data technologies are really quite narrow in scope, so you end up with a collection of niche databases -- a separate technology to handle search, another one to handle data on devices, and yet another technology for doing analytics.
Most of the time, all this is cobbled together with custom integration code, the complexity of which creates a frustrating and increasingly fragmented developer experience. Teams are forced to learn and maintain an expanding number of technologies just to be able to get to market and deliver on user expectations. .
This tech sprawl is also difficult to operationalize and secure as it leads to more silos, more integration work, and more data duplication all around. How does MongoDB’s application data platform address all these complicated problems?
Join us for our upcoming MongoDB Application Data Platform Webinar Series, where we will feature several MongoDB customers and “power users” with typical MongoDB deployments, elaborating on how they maximize MongoDB’s capabilities to facilitate their digital transformation and execute on business initiatives.
Webinar Series Details:
- Language: Cantonese
- Dates & Guest Customer Speakers:
- Session 1 - October 6, how AIA rides on MongoDB Flexible schema, Eason Lai, Head of Digital Solution Architecture, AIA Hong Kong & Macau
- Session 2 - October 20, How MongoDB transaction function helps Shopline build eComm platform, Ronald Li, Engineering Director, SHOPLINE
- Session 3 - November 3, See how the viuTV team is running a database with features like auto-scaling for storage and compute, Roger Lau, Technical Head of Digital, ViuTV
- Session 4 - Novebmer 17, Omnichat benefits from high scalability and availability as their data is distributed across multiple regions, Alan Chan, Founder & CEO, Omnichat
- Session 5 - December 1, more to come
- Session 6 - December 15, more to come
By registering once, you will be able to join all the 6 sessions of this ADP series.