CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The “MongoDB for Startups program” is sponsored by MongoDB (“Sponsor”). This contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules as well as the description of the contest on the landing page, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
The contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. Limited to one entry per person per company. MongoDB’s employees are not eligible to enter. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The Sweepstakes begins January 24, 2018 and runs indefinitely (“Submission Period”). Sponsor may extend or shorten the contest in its discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow the instructions on the application form hosted by MongoDB.
- Complete the application and include your contact information indicating you wish to be entered into the contest.
Winners who comply with the eligibility criteria will be accepted on a first-come first served basis. Winners will be notified within 10 days of their acceptance via email from MongoDB.
Eligibility is based on the following criteria
- Series A or earlier funding stage
- Building a product or service (agencies are not eligible)
- Have not previously participated in the startup program (formerly known as the “MongoDB Startup Accelerator”)
If a potential start-up package recipient cannot be reached by the Sponsor within five (5) days of initial contact, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, that potential start-up package recipient shall forfeit the package. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential start-up package recipient may be required to return relevant tax documents, including, for an example an IRS W-9 form. If a potential start-up package recipient fails to comply with these official rules, that potential start-up package recipient will be disqualified.
- Credits to MongoDB Atlas: Winners will receive free credits to MongoDB Atlas, in an amount to be determined by MongoDB. Winner understands that MongoDB’s Atlas Service is available exclusively under its MongoDB Cloud Terms of Service.
- Access to the MongoDB network: Winners will receive access to MongoDB’s community platforms to get access to the community network.
- Technical Support & Resources: Winners can use credits to cover use of the Atlas Developer support plan for end-to-end technical support.
- Marketing Support: Selected companies will have the option to participate in a customer testimonial on their use of MongoDB Atlas.
Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of the start-up package in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded start-up package are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Startup package is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor may terminate, suspend or amend the Sweepstakes, without notice, and for any reason.
LEAD GENERATION, PUBLICITY, AND USE OF DATA
Sweepstakes is sponsored by: MongoDB, Inc. (“MongoDB”) 1633 Broadway, 38th Floor New York, NY 10019. Any questions regarding this Sweepstake should be directed to the MongoDB for Startups team, firstname.lastname@example.org.