Today, enterprises of all sizes across industries are adopting NoSQL databases as a standard for their modern applications. The popularity of this newer technology can be attributed to its success in addressing the limitations of traditional relational database technology for supporting Big Data applications.
NoSQL databases are more scalable, better performing, and more flexible than their relational counterparts. These databases can deftly handle the modern realities of application building by being able to:
- Handle large volumes of unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data
- Better align with modern development methods such as agile sprints and frequent code pushes
- Align with object-oriented programming that is flexible and easy to use
- Scale over the cloud thanks to horizontal scale out architecture
MongoDB is the most popular NoSQL database according to DB-Engines’ monthly rankings and has over 15 million downloads so far. The database has become a standard because developers love to use MongoDB for its ease of use and enterprises can apply it to a broad variety of use cases. A massive partner network offers plenty of support for anyone looking to take advantage of MongoDB’s performance, scale, and flexibility.
While developers love MongoDB because they can get started on building applications quickly, administrators have come to appreciate the NoSQL database management features of Cloud Manager. This managed service lets operations teams:
- Benefit from complete transparency into the performance of a MongoDB deployment with monitoring tools that allow ops teams to visualize over 100 metrics and set custom alerts
- Perform fast and simple query optimization with the powerful Visual Query Profiler tool
- Significantly streamline administration tasks with easy-to-use automation tools
- Integrate easily with Amazon Web Services for an optimal configuration of MongoDB.
Cloud Manager saves time and money and eliminates the guesswork involved in managing a MongoDB deployment in the cloud. Use Cloud Manager to manage any size of deployment - from single servers to deployments that span hundreds of servers.
Thousands of companies have already discovered the power of MongoDB’s easy-to-use management solution. Trying Cloud Manager is free for the first 30 days. Start your trial today.