The growing need for new data management strategies is compelling organizations to find individuals with proven MongoDB expertise. MongoDB certifications recognize developers and operations professionals with the knowledge needed to build and maintain MongoDB applications. Certification helps you establish technical credibility and facility with MongoDB and contributes to your organization’s proficiency in running applications on the platform.
- Demonstrate that you have the expertise to design, deploy and administer MongoDB applications
- Gain recognition and visibility for your proven skill with MongoDB
- Foster credibility with your employer and peers in the developer and operations communities
|Exams||Start Date||End Date||Registration|
|C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer Associate||May 6 2014||May 13 2014||Register Now|
|C100DBA: MongoDB Certified DBA Associate||May 6 2014||May 13 2014||Register Now|
|C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer Associate||June 25, 2014 at MongoDB World||Register Now|
|C100DBA: MongoDB Certified DBA Associate||June 25, 2014 at MongoDB World||Register Now|
|C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer Associate||Jul 15 2014||Jul 22 2014||Opens May 13|
|C100DBA: MongoDB Certified DBA Associate||Jul 15 2014||Jul 22 2014||Opens May 13|
|C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer Associate||Sept 16 2014||Sept 23 2014||Opens Jul 22|
|C100DBA: MongoDB Certified DBA Associate||Sept 16 2014||Sept 23 2014||Opens Jul 22|
|C100DEV: MongoDB Certified Developer Associate||Nov 18 2014||Nov 23 2014||Opens Sept 23|
|C100DBA: MongoDB Certified DBA Associate||Nov 18 2014||Nov 23 2014||Opens Sept 23|
Roles and Certification Levels
MongoDB certifies Database Administrators (DBAs) and Application Developers.
Database Administrator (DBA) – A MongoDB database administrator has in-depth knowledge of run-time configuration, processes, scaling, backup and recovery, monitoring, and performance tuning for production MongoDB instances.
Application Developer – A software engineer fluent in at least one programming language and its associated MongoDB driver. An application developer has a detailed understanding of MongoDB CRUD operations, the driver API, schema design, aggregation and basic scaling.
Within each role, we define a roadmap for certification at three levels: Associate, Professional, and Master. We currently offer certification at the Associate Level for the DBA and developer roles. Certification at other levels will be available in the future.
- There are no prerequisites. Anyone may take an exam.
- MongoDB recommends completing an online course or a public training.
- We also recommend familiarity with the other resources listed below.
- Test takers have 90 minutes to complete an exam.
- All questions are weighted equally. There is no penalty for incorrect answers.
- Exam question types are multiple choice, check all that apply, and short hands-on exercises in an in-browser MongoDB shell.