A seasoned expert from MongoDB can work with IT teams to provide detailed assessments of the overall status of their MongoDB deployments, including:
- Documenting and evaluating overall deployment, replica set and shard configurations
- Auditing data models and index setups
- Assessing data reliability and risk
- Checking for exceptions and performance anomalies
- Evaluating backup, restore and disaster recovery procedures
- Assessing data availability and failover procedures
We start with an initial meeting, review deployments offline and schedule follow-up meetings. At the end of the Health Check we provide customers with a report on the state of their deployments and recommendations for improvements. We typically provide reports within a week after initial meetings.
Health Checks are best conducted at the end of the development cycle, and before production launch. All Health Checks are done in accordance with our Consulting Services Agreement.
Prices below are quoted in US dollars for the US and Canadian markets; for pricing outside these areas please contact sales. Health Checks can only be purchased online in the US. If you are outside of the US, please contact us and we'll process your order right away.
|MongoDB Health Check||