Sixth Annual MongoDB Innovation Award Winners Announced
This Year's Innovation Awards include a Leading Hospitality Provider, a Major Australian-based Financial Institution, a Groundbreaking Real Estate Platform and Other InnovatorsNEW YORK, NY – New York City, New York – June 18, 2019 – MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB), the leading, modern, general purpose data platform, today announced the 11 winners of the 6th annual MongoDB Innovation Awards. The winners were honored at MongoDB World 2019 happening in New York, NY June 17-19.
The MongoDB Innovation Awards celebrate organizations building the world’s most innovative applications and recognize companies with a transformative impact on their respective sectors. This year we received entries across dozens of industries, from cloud-native start-ups to Fortune Global 500 companies.
The overall “Innovator of the Year” was Marriott. Congratulations to all of our winners across the following categories:
MongoDB Innovation Award Winners
- MongoDB Atlas: Compass
- Enterprise: Marriott
- Customer Experience: Royal Caribbean
- Data-Driven Business: Continental
- Internet of Things: Airobotics
- Launch Fast: ANZ
- Partner of the Year: IBM
- Scale: Square Enix
- The Savvy Startup: Corva
- Certified Professional of the Year: Ronaldo Martinez
- The William Zola Outstanding Contributor Award: Danielle Monteiro
- Read more details on all the winners here: 2019 MongoDB Innovation Award Winners.
- Thousands of developers are joining now at MongoDB World, the world’s largest MongoDB user conference in New York.
- Follow MongoDB on LinkedIn and @MongoDB on Twitter.