Speaker: Kip Iwakiri
In this tutorial you'll learn how to:
- Configure MongoDB and Ops Manager with LDAP authorization
- Test your user's access with mongoldap and other native tools
- Craft LDAP queries to optimize your LDAP accesses
- Adjust query templates and user-to-distinguished-name mappings to account for disparate LDAP trees
- Avoid common configuration mistakes
Why Should You Attend?
- This is a chance to test configuration of LDAP in MongoDB in a curated environment. Learn and make mistakes while they can be fixed without effort!
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in configuring LDAP or Active Directory for their MongoDB environment in the near future!