What's New in MongoDB 4.0
July 17, 2018
MongoDB 4.0 is a significant milestone in the evolution of MongoDB. Building upon the speed, flexibility, and power of the document model; the scalability of its distributed systems design; and the freedom to run anywhere, MongoDB 4.0 enables you to standardize your apps on a single, modern data platform.
In this webinar, we introduce you to what’s new, including:
- Multi-document ACID transactions
- MongoDB Atlas Global Clusters and enterprise security
- MongoDB Charts for fast and easy data visualization
- Drag and drop construction of aggregation pipelines
- Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift integration
- Serverless computing with MongoDB Stitch, and new MongoDB Mobile
Learn more about MongoDB 4.0 by reading our What's New white paper.
Ready to try MongoDB 4.0? Try it now.
Monitoring MongoDB Atlas with Datadog
April 17, 2019
Streamline MongoDB Deployments with OpenShift and Kubernetes
February 19, 2019
Visualize Your Data with MongoDB Charts
January 09, 2019
MongoDB Mobile and MongoDB Stitch – Introduction and Latest ...
November 21, 2018
View more like this >