What's New in MongoDB 4.0
July 17, 2018
MongoDB 4.0 is a significant milestone in the evolution of MongoDB. Building upon the speed, flexibility, and power of the document model; the scalability of its distributed systems design; and the freedom to run anywhere, MongoDB 4.0 enables you to standardize your apps on a single, modern data platform.
In this webinar, we introduce you to what’s new, including:
- Multi-document ACID transactions
- MongoDB Atlas Global Clusters and enterprise security
- MongoDB Charts for fast and easy data visualization
- Drag and drop construction of aggregation pipelines
- Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift integration
- Serverless computing with MongoDB Stitch, and new MongoDB Mobile
Learn more about MongoDB 4.0 by reading our What's New white paper.
Ready to try MongoDB 4.0? Try it now.
Getting the Most out of MongoDB Multi-Document ACID Transact...
August 14, 2018
Enabling Transformation with a Single View of your Business
July 12, 2018
How MongoDB can accelerate a path to GDPR compliance
March 28, 2018
How Document Databases are Driving Business Growth in the En...
February 07, 2018
View more like this >