What's New in MongoDB 4.0
July 17, 2018
MongoDB 4.0 is a significant milestone in the evolution of MongoDB. Building upon the speed, flexibility, and power of the document model; the scalability of its distributed systems design; and the freedom to run anywhere, MongoDB 4.0 enables you to standardize your apps on a single, modern data platform.
In this webinar, we introduce you to what’s new, including:
- Multi-document ACID transactions
- MongoDB Atlas Global Clusters and enterprise security
- MongoDB Charts for fast and easy data visualization
- Drag and drop construction of aggregation pipelines
- Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift integration
- Serverless computing with MongoDB Stitch, and new MongoDB Mobile
Learn more about MongoDB 4.0 by reading our What's New white paper.
Ready to try MongoDB 4.0? Try it now.