What's new in MongoDB 3.6 UK
November 30, 2017
In this presentation, we introduce you to what’s new, including:
- Change streams to build reactive, real-time applications
- Retryable writes for always-on write availability
- Schema validation with JSON Schema for new data governance controls
- Fully expressive array updates to perform complex array manipulations in a single atomic update operation
- Compass Community, providing a new GUI alternative to the mongoshell
- Enhancements to $lookup for richer JOIN operations
- New security controls
- End-to-end compression to create efficient, distributed architectures
- Recommended R drivers for data scientists and statisticians
- Enhancements to Ops Manager, the BI Connector and the MongoDB Atlas managed database service
Building Modern Apps with the MERN Stack and Google Cloud Pl...
September 05, 2018
Newly GA: MongoDB Stitch – the serverless platform from Mong...
August 08, 2018
Decentralized Identity Management with Blockchain and MongoD...
July 18, 2018
Building Python Web Apps with MongoDB
May 30, 2018
View more like this >