Developing applications is hard. Managing your data needn't be. MongoDB Compass gives DBAs, architects, and developers a view into their MongoDB collections, allowing them to find and fix problems, see and improve how their queries are run, and build complex queries all with a few clicks of a button.
Compass displays the fields, data types, value distributions, indexes, and usage statistics for all the data in your collection. You can even perform point-and-click queries with visual explain plans and edit fields and documents all through the UI.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Connect Compass to any MongoDB collection
- Visualize both the structure and content of your collections
- Perform ad hoc queries from the Compass UI
- Execute application queries from the Compass UI
- Clone, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE documents with new CRUD support
- Identify and fix issues with your data
Try Compass for yourself
Download the latest release for test and development for free: