Webinar: Data Streaming with Apache Kafka & MongoDB
September 13, 2016
A new generation of technologies is needed to consume and exploit today's real time, fast moving data sources. Apache Kafka, originally developed at LinkedIn, has emerged as one of these key new technologies.
This webinar explores the use-cases and architecture for Kafka, and how it integrates with MongoDB to build sophisticated data-driven applications that exploit new sources of data.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- What MongoDB is and where it's used
- What data streaming is and where it fits into modern data architectures
- How Kafka works, what it delivers, and where it's used
- How to operationalize the Data Lake with MongoDB & Kafka
- How MongoDB integrates with Kafka – both as a producer and a consumer of event data
The webinar is co-presented with Confluent, the company founded by the creators of Apache Kafka.
Building Modern Apps with the MERN Stack and Google Cloud Pl...
September 05, 2018
Newly GA: MongoDB Stitch – the serverless platform from Mong...
August 08, 2018
Decentralized Identity Management with Blockchain and MongoD...
July 18, 2018
Building Python Web Apps with MongoDB
May 30, 2018
View more like this >