Webinar: Data Lake Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
May 31, 2017
Hadoop-based data lakes are enabling enterprises and governments to efficiently capture and analyze unprecedented volumes of data. But without being able to expose that data to operational applications, users are struggling to maximize returns on their Hadoop investments. The longer it takes to surface insight to operational processes, the less valuable that insight is, and the less competitive you are.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How digital transformation is driving the rise of the data lake
- The role Hadoop plays in generating new classes of analytics and insight
- The challenges in integrating the data lake with operational applications
- Where it makes sense to use alternatives to Hadoop to build operational data lakes
- A recommended technology design pattern for the operationalized data lake, with real world examples and best practices from industry leaders
Download our white paper, Unlocking Operational Intelligence for the Data Lake Explained, for more information on Data Lakes.
If you'd like to learn more about how to create new classes of real-time analytics, take a look at our Apache Spark and MongoDB white paper.