A panel discussion with Accenture, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and MongoDB
Digital transformation and cloud migration technology are top of mind in today’s boardrooms, and understandably so. Yet it’s easy to see how distractions from the shiny new items can lead to neglect of the legacy systems in place—which continue to shoulder the fulfillment of vital organizational tasks.
This neglect often leads to the isolation and segregation of legacy applications and data from the rest of the organization, which can be messy—financially and otherwise. While focusing on enterprise-wide technology modernization initiatives and introducing hybrid-cloud strategies, how can companies avoid the costly mistake of leaving out valuable legacy applications and therefore impeding the continuous delivery of value during this transitional time?
In this webcast, leaders from MongoDB, Accenture, and AWS will discuss how organizations can accelerate the migration of business-critical applications and data from siloed legacy environments to integrated cloud-native platforms that work across on-prem and cloud infrastructures.
Tune in to learn about:
- Modernizing legacy applications and data for integration into cloud-native infrastructures consisting of on-prem and cloud resources
- Operational considerations of lift-and-shift vs refactoring
- Financial implications of legacy application, data modernization, and integration projects
- Constructive tech management principles for ongoing legacy transformation efforts
You will hear from:
- Jim Malone: Senior Content Director at CIO Marketing Services (moderator)
- Pradeep Dhananjaya: Banking Specialist Solutions Architect at AWS
- Joerg Schmuecker: Director, Financial Services Industry Solutions at MongoDB
- John Nerenberg: Managing Director at Accenture
- Steve Meyer: Principal Director at Accenture