Developers consistently rate MongoDB as their favorite database to work with, which has led other database providers to emulate the MongoDB API for their users.
Join us for our webinar, MongoDB vs Imitators: Why Choose MongoDB, where we will explore the key differences between MongoDB and DocumentDB to help you decide which database is right for your applications.
During this session we covered:
- MongoDB technology fundamentals, including data modeling using the document model and MongoDB architecture
- Introduction to MongoDB Atlas, our cloud-based application data platform
- A comparative analysis of MongoDB and DocumentDB including queries, performance, deployment
- How to seamlessly migrate from DocumentDB to MongoDB
- Customer stories and use-cases
- Best practices for MongoDB PS
The webinar is conducted in Cantonese.