Enabling Transformation with a Single View of your Business
July 12, 2018
In today’s digital world, data is often viewed as the most valuable resource an organization possesses. However, this data is typically split across siloed application databases, limiting its’ utility to the organization. Solving this problem has been long a goal for many organizations, but traditional approaches have failed to fully solve the problem.
In this webinar, learn how MongoDB’s unique capabilities have solved the Single View challenge for many customers across different industries. We will also discuss how Single View differs from similar initiatives such as Master Data Management and how a Single View initiative can help enable and drive other transformational initiatives.
Single View Resources:
- 10-Step Methodology to Creating a Single View
- Apache Spark and MongoDB
- Data Streaming with Apache Kafka & MongoDB
- Enabling Microservices: Containers & Orchestration Explained
- MongoDB Multi-Data Center Deployments
- MongoDB Security Architecture