In today’s volatile market, optimizing operations to reduce TCO and leveraging technology to meet changing regulations, like T+1, NACHA, and Reg E are top of mind across capital markets and banking institutions. Many are ditching their inflexible legacy tools and disjointed network of 3rd party applications for integrated data and codeless application development platforms that offer seamless developer experiences, run anywhere, and rapidly scale to meet changing business needs.
Join Joerg and Matt as they discuss:
- The challenges and trends resulting in financial institutions to rethink their approach to data and application development
- How data and codeless development platforms are being adopted across the financial services industry to transform modularly without having to rip and replace their entire technology stack
- The evolution of MongoDB and Unqork and how they are empowering some of the most advanced financial institutions to move fast and simplify how they build with data for any application resulting in reduced TCO and risk
- Joerg Schmuecker: Director, Financial Services Industry Solutions at MongoDB
- Matt Singleton: Head of Banking and Capital Markets at Unqork