PRESENTATION - February 13, 2019
Back to Basics: Your First Application with MongoDB Atlas
This is the second session in the Back to Basics webinar series. During this session, we take a deep dive into MongoDB Atlas, our fully managed database as a service offering, and walk through building a basic blog application.
- How to get started with Atlas
- How to create a database and collection
- How to insert content into a collection
- How to query the collection in the MongoDB Atlas Data Explorer
- How to query the collection programmatically
- How to update a document
- How to delete a document
Get started with MongoDB Atlas →
Back to Basics Series
Catch up on the rest of the series to learn the basics of MongoDB.