During this session, you will be able to get up and running with all aspects of MongoDB! From deploying an Atlas cluster to creating MongoDB Charts, we’ll work through a variety of lab exercises together.
Topics we will cover:
- Atlas Setup Query and Manage Data
- Aggregations Framework
- MongoDB Charts
- Atlas Search
- Tips and tricks for better efficiency/productivity
In order to have a good experience, please prepare according to the following prerequisites:
- A work or personal email to sign up for MongoDB Atlas account
- A laptop/workstation with browser
- Internet Access
- Ability to access https://mongodb.com and all its subdomains (e.g.cloud.mongodb.com, account.mongodb.com, charts.mongodb.com)
- Access to Atlas cluster on port 27017 (Validate on http://portquiz.net:27017/)
- Installation rights to install MongoDB tooling (e.g. MongoDB Compass and MongoDB Shell)
Don’t miss this chance to learn new ideas from a MongoDB Expert who works closely with our customers & partners helping them derive the maximum value from database and best practices.