During this webinar, we searched through different data types, including text, numbers, dates, and geoJSON while exploring a variety of search capabilities to learn how you can work with a single API when building on MongoDB Atlas Search.
Our talk points were:
- How full text search compares to standard database querying
- How Atlas Search differs from other full text search implementations
- An overview of the Atlas Search architecture
- A walkthrough of Atlas Search capabilities
- Demos of how to build and leverage Atlas Search indexes on Google Cloud
- Showcasing sample applications built using Atlas Search
Watch the recording now and don't miss the chance to learn about Atlas Search!