Get Ready for MongoDB Munich
MongoDB Munich is coming to Germany on October 16, and this year features new presentation topics, including Improved Analytics with MongoDB via the New Aggregation Framework, and Deployment Preparedness.
At MongoDB days around the world many attendees are just learning about or evaluating MongoDB to see if it is the right fit for their use case. Others are already in development or using MongoDB in production, and are looking for a little more depth or are interested in best practices to optimize their use of MongoDB.
To help you get the most from your day at MongoDB Munich, here's some select talks for you to attend based on what you'd like to get out of MongoDB.
- Check out the full lineup
- Scaling Hints and Tricks, Alvin Richards 10gen
- Journaling and the Storage Engine with Mathias Stearn, 10gen
- Indexing and Query Optimization with Norberto Leite, 10gen
Learning About or Evaluating MongoDB for a Future Project
- Schema Design by Example with Marc Schwering, 10gen
- Pizza “Quattro Shardoni” with Tomislav Zorc comSysto
- MongoDB for official documents in Bavaria with Christian Brensing, State of Bavaria
- Build your own Foursquare with MongoDB’s Spatial Features and the Cloud with Marek Jelen, OpenShift
- Monger, a Clojure MongoDB Client for a More Civilized Age with Oleksandr Petrov, Orceo GMBH
In Production with MongoDB
- Deployment Preparedness with Mathias Stearn, 10gen
- Ensuring High Availability for Real-time Analytics with David Mytton, Server Density
- Map/Confused by Uwe Seiler, Senior ITConsultant, codecentric AG
As you work through the schedule at MongoDB Munich feel free to ask 10gen staff for help or advice if you have any questions.
In addition to the full day conference, 10gen are also offering two in-depth, hands-on MongoDB workshops the day before the conference. Workshop tickets include free admission to MongoDB Munich on October 16.
Choose from workshops on Schema design and architecture and Operations Hands-On — these workshops are modules taken from our 3 day 10gen public trainings, which are currently offered only in New York, San Francisco, and London. * Sign up for MongoDB Munich conference and the MongoDB Workshops