MongoDB and Ruby Blogging Contest Contest Prizes
The MongoDB and Ruby ecosystem is strong and growing. With continued advancement of 10gen's MongoDB Ruby driver, community-developed tools such as MongoMapper and the growing Mongoid ODM projects Moped and Scooter, more and more developers are using MongoDB more fluidly with Ruby and the corresponding web frameworks.
We need you to share your expertise! We want to hear stories on how you've modeled data in Ruby, what tools you used, or step-by-step instructions for building an app. We're also interested to hear what tradeoffs you made, and the insights that you've had. This is an opportunity for the community to learn from real world examples.
Write a detailed blog post on your personal or company blog about how you've been using MongoDB with Ruby. Write your answer for a technical audience, because 10gen engineers will be picking the winner.
Once complete, submit a link to your blog post in the comments section of this post by Wednesday, October 10. We'll announce the winner shortly thereafter. Please also tweet it out with the #mongodb hashtag!
- MongoDB Timbuk2 backpack, t-shirt, and book
- Free entry for you and two friends to the MongoDB conference of your choice
- Your blog tweeted out to the over 24,000 followers of @mongodb and @10gen and mentioned in the MongoDB Newsletter
- All participants receive a MongoDB t-shirt
- Expect many of the best posts to be tweeted out from @mongodb!