This Week in MongoDB: June 4-10
Hello everyone! Here’s what’s going on in the MongoDB world:
We're accepting more Masters into our MongoDB Masters program for stellar MongoDB contributors, evangelists and community members. You can submit MongoDB Masterminds here. We’re closing this round of nominations of June 15, so send in your nominations now!
- June 5: Building Your First App with MongoDB: Bootstrap Week with AT&T
- June 7: Product Data Management with MongoDB
- June 14: Building a Big Data Portal with Liferay & MongoDB
- Our newest investment partners, New Enterprise Associates, on why they’re joining the MongoDB Revolution.
- Using MongoDB’s New Aggregation Framework in Python by Rick Copeland
- MongoDB and Django: Round Pegs in Square Holes: Slides and Writeup of by Danny Greenfeld and Audrey Roy, super Python Couple from DjangoConEU
- MongoDB Production Users Buddy Media announced an acquisition by Salesforce. Congratulations to their team.
Upcoming MongoDB Events
- June 5: Low Latency Reporting with Jaspersoft and MongoDB
- June 7: MongoDB Office Hours at 10gen Palo Alto
- June 7: Jeremy Mikola at Symfony Live, Using MongoDB Responsibly
- June 14: MongoDB Paris
- June 20: MongoDB UK
Got some MongoDB News you’d like to share? Send it over!