Blogging Contest: MongoDB Schema Design Contest RulesContest Prizes
As developers get started with MongoDB, one of the initial challenges is figuring out how to best model data. On the user forum and at our events, the community is asking lots of schema design questions.
We need you to share your expertise! We want to hear stories on how you’ve modeled data in your MongoDB app, what tradeoffs you made, and the insights that you’ve had. This is an opportunity for the community to learn about schema design from real world examples.
Write a detailed blog post on your personal or company blog about how you designed the schema for your application. Write your answer for a technical audience, because 10gen engineers will be picking the winner.
Once complete, submit a link to your blog post in the comments section of this post by Tuesday, June 5th. We'll announce the winner shortly thereafter. Please also tweet it out with the #mongodb hashtag!
- MongoDB Timbuk2 backpack, t-shirt, and book
- Free entry for you and two friends to the MongoDB conference of your choice
- Your blog tweeted out to the over 20,000 followers of @mongodb and @10gen and mentioned in the MongoDB Newsletter
- All participants receive a MongoDB t-shirt
- Expect many of the best posts to be tweeted out from @mongodb!