Enterprise Class Data Protection from NetApp and MongoDBMongoDB and NetApp offer a seamlessly integrated solution consisting of NetApp storage, NetApp AltaVault, MongoDB Enterprise Server and MongoDB Ops Manager to provide users with an enterprise-class data protection and DR solution. With this solution, the MongoDB DBA now has the means to create data backups, and replicate them to inexpensive cloud storage.
Please fill out the form on the right hand side to download our latest whitepaper that discusses the solution architecture, the implementation procedure, and the details of the validation testing that was performed by NetApp and MongoDB.
Key Features of the Integrated Solution
• Simplified replication of MongoDB Ops Manager backups to the cloud.
• Simplified management of backups, whether in the cloud or on the premises.
• Locally cached Ops Manager snapshot backups, providing much a faster restore operation than from the cloud.
• Storage efficiency to reduce local and cloud-based storage capacity requirements for backups, significantly reducing storage costs whether on the premises and in the cloud.
• Enterprise-class security and backup protection.
With our joint solution enterprises are able to enjoy all these features without any required changes to the user experience. To learn more, please reach out to email@example.com.
Other MongoDB and NetApp Solutions
In addition to the joint solution mentioned above, NetApp and MongoDB also provide a range of other hybrid cloud data solutions to help global organizations unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations. You can find out more by downloading:
• PDF Datasheet: NetApp and MongoDB Solutions
• PDF Technical Report: NetApp E-Series for MongoDB
• PDF Technical Report: MongoDB on the Data Fabric Enabled by NetApp
• NetApp website: Learn more about NetApp