There are a dizzying number of database options: RDBMS, key-value, wide column, document, and more. How do you know which one to choose for your next project?
In this popular talk, When to use MongoDB, Edouard Servan-Schreiber, Director for Solution Architecture, covers the optimal use cases for our document database.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to MongoDB
- Optimal uses for MongoDB as well as use cases where MongoDB is NOT a good fit
- A comparison of different data models
- How to evaluate if MongoDB is a good fit for your project using both technical and business considerations
- Examples of active MongoDB deployments and how the database helps customers meet unique business requirements
Fill out the form on this page and learn exactly when MongoDB makes the most sense for your upcoming projects.
Companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500s choose MongoDB to build, improve, and innovate: